Used Kia for Sale in Fort St. John

Kia (1)
Cancel
Sedan (1)
Cancel

Price: $8,972

Price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Mileage:92,263 km

View Details
2008 Kia Rondo EX KNAFG525X87161838 U1132 in Fort St. John
Body Style:Sedan
Engine:2.4L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Grey
VIN:KNAFG525X87161838
Transmission:Automatic
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:U1132
City:Fort St. John
Honda Fort St. John
Local BC Vehicle, One Owner!! Front and Rear Tires have 80% Tread Remaining. Front Brake pads have 60% Wear Remaining, Rear Brake Shoes have 40% Wear Remaining. CD Player, Aux Input, A/C, Heated Front Seats, Alloy Wheels, 7 Passenger, Windshield De Icer, Cruise Control, and .....Read More

Loading More Vehicles ...


Loading...
edealer reporting edealer reporting