Used Honda Fit for Sale in Fort St. John

2013 (1)
Cancel
Honda (1)
Cancel
Fit (1)
Cancel

Price:$11,975

Price does not include taxes and licensing fees.

Mileage:110,335 km

View Details
2013 Honda Fit LX LUCGE8G56D3002903 U1279 in Fort St. John
Body Style:Hatchback
Engine:1.5L 4cyl
Exterior Colour:Black
VIN:LUCGE8G56D3002903
Transmission:Manual
Drivetrain:Front Wheel Drive
Stock #:U1279
City:Fort St. John
Honda Fort St. John
This Bc vehicle come with FRONT TIRES at 70% tread remaining AND Rear Tires at 40% tread remaining FRONT BRAKE PADS at 60% Wear remaining and REAR BRAKE PADSS at 80% wear remaining Our 2013 Fit LX comes with Features like Manual Transmission, Steering Mounted Controls, Cru.....Read More

Loading More Vehicles ...


Loading...
edealer reporting edealer reporting