Enhanced Safety Procedures
Increased Cleaning Measures
- Cleaning of common areas and contact surfaces within the sales and service areas.
- Implementing mandatory Self Assesment Covid Screening for all employees before work each day.
- Implementing a mandatory indoor mask policy as per BC Government regulations.
- Incorporating regular employee sanitary practices before any customer interaction (ex. Washing hands)
- Readily available hand sanitizers in customer areas (lounge, showroom, service, and washrooms)
- Establishing an enhanced process in the care for customers’ vehicles when in service and prior to delivery.
- Proper preparation of demonstrator vehicles.
- Optimize operational “Social Distancing” and adhering to the government mandate limiting gatherings to no more than 50 people by adopting a combination of measures aimed at reducing congestion in specific areas of the dealership at any one time.
- Modifying service appointment intervals to focus on reducing risk of customer congestion during peak times.
- Modifying staff schedules accordingly to support those hours; service by appointment only through X-time; pick-up and drop off services, etc.
- Sending staff home who show any signs of illness.
- We continue to make your health and safety a top priority and follow best practices recommended by Honda Canada, the Government of Canada and the Government of British Columbia.
For Your Convenience
Free Shuttle Service
For service, we offer a free shuttle service from our Service Department so that you can wait for your vehicle being serviced from the comfort of your own home (again, with your vehicle well-sanitized between trips). If you prefer, we will be happy to take you home in our shuttles, a Taxi or even a staff vehicle if you prefer to ride alone.
Your safety comes first. We are committed to this. Our staff has all committed to making your vehicle purchase or service experience as safe and as enjoyable as possible. We are people too and know that we are all fighting this together.